The BION PM12 and BIION PM18 modules are V-shaped, which allows to increase the contact surface of the air with the media, thus increasing the autonomy of the machines and optimizing the filtration efficiency.
The design of the modules with media inside facilitates replacement compared to bulk media filtration options. Their standard sizes allow them to be used in other air filtration equipment on the market.
These modules can contain any of the granulates of the BION range depending on the contaminants to be removed.
BION has two module formats to adapt to the requirements of the volume of contaminants to be filtered on each occasion.
- BION PM12 module when the volume of contaminants to be filtered is high.
- BION PM18 module when the volume of contaminants to be filtered is lower.
The BION PM12 module filtration is an economical, easy to replace solution with high performance:
- Dimensions (length x width x height): 298 x 296 x 296 mm / 11.73 x 11.65 x 11.65 inches.
- They are designed to be placed two side by side in a width of 60 cm / 24 in.
- Absorption volume: 15 liters per module
The BION PM18 module filtration is an economical, easy-to-replace solution with high performance:
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 439 x 296 x 145 mm / 17.2 x11.65 x 5.7 in.
- Designed to fit two side by side within a width of 60 cm / 23.6 in.
- Absorption volume: 5 Kg x 4 liters (minimum 20 liters of absorption)
At BION we offer our customers an exceptional team of professionals who work together to offer the most appropriate solution for each case.
Don't miss new updates on your email.