BIOCONSERVACIÓN S.A., a company dedicated to the design of air filtration and gas purification solutions, has decided to implement a Quality Management System based on the ISO 9001 standard in order to improve the service it provides to its customers.
The Management of BIOCONSERVACIÓN approaches the Quality System as a way of organizing the operation of the company, based on some basic pillars such as the Quality of its products, customer satisfaction and the continuous improvement of the efficiency of the System. For this, the BIOCONSERVACIÓN Quality Management System is based on:
PRINCIPLES OF THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AT BION.
- Quality and continuous improvement are the responsibility of all members of BIOCONSERVATION, starting with the management.
- Quality is achieved by planning, executing, reviewing and improving the Management System, keeping in mind at all times the context of BIOCONSERVATION, both internal and external.
- Quality is oriented towards the Satisfaction of all our clients (and interested parties), through BIOCONSERVACIÓN's commitment to fulfill their needs and requirements, as well as the legal and regulatory requirements and those of the products themselves.
- Quality is based on the Continuous Improvement of both the production processes and service provision, as well as the effectiveness of the Quality Management System in which risk prevention is a fundamental aspect.
- Quality directs us to pay maximum attention to new developments and technological innovation in order to provide better products and services.
- Quality requires the participation and collaboration of everyone, so this Policy is disseminated to all BIOCONSERVACIÓN personnel for their knowledge and understanding.
For the effective application of these principles, the support of both the management team and the staff is absolutely necessary.