Bi-On FUNGI STOP is an adsorbent granulate impregnated with an active principle of fungistatic action developed exclusively by Bioconservacion.
- Controls the development of fungi and bacteria in non-climacteric fruit.
- Contributes to the homogeneous degreening.
- Landfill disposable.
- Good resistance against generation of dust and fine particles.
Control of fungi proliferation and air sanitation through the elimination of VOCs, bacteria and ethylene, in fresh transport/storage areas of producers to extend their post-harvest shelf life. Due to its properties, it is especially suitable for non-climacteric fruit such as pineapple, citrus and berries.
Bi-On FUNGI STOP media is supplied in the following products:
- FUNGI STOP sachets 3g and 5g
- TRANSPROTEKT F100 FUNGI STOP filters