Bi-On Carb ODR is property engineered product. The specific carbon grades combined with an exclusive blend of inorganic catalytic phases allows a particularly high H2S absorption capacity.
Bi-On Carb ODR yields effective removal of methyl mercaptans as well as some volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Bi-On Carb ODR is designed for waste water treatment plants, pumping stations and sludge deposits. Considering the high H2S absorption capacity as well as the combined adsorption results on other compounds with low olfactory measurability. Other applications include corrosion control at refineries or pulp and paper industry.
- Highest levels of H2S adsorption capacity.
- High loading capacity = longer life.
- Enhanced resistance at high moisture levels.
- Higher mechanical strength.
- Landfill disposable.
- Combined adsorption of different gases.
- Avoids equipment corrosion problems.
- Elevated concentrations of CO2 do not affect the adsorption capacity.
- Minimizes risk of fire due to its high ignition temperature (420ºC)