The PBS System with packed horizontal bedding ensures there is no contaminant by-pass. It provides a minimum efficiency level of 99.9% in the elimination of the targeted contaminants.
Designed to be placed outside of the protected environment, it provides pressurised clean air inside control rooms with process-control electronic equipment.
The two-stage granulate equipment delivers maximum protection against all types of gasses.
- Fully soldered fourteen (14) gage stainless steel.
- 2” deep 40% pre-filter
- Optional 95% final filter 6” deep
- Aluminium guides for the filters
- A structural steel base (protected with epoxy)
- Sealed doors with neoprene seals
- Positive pressure closing doors with quarter-turn functioning
- TEFC motor turbine
- A granulate bed
- Access port for sampling
- Magnehelic indicators for the pre-filter sections as well as for the final filter.