Bioconservacion at the Bogotá International Trade Show.
In September the Bogotá International Trade Show took place, an event specialised in and aimed at new technologies applied to production industries on the whole continent. It acts as an engine for development and the centre of business and industrial contacts, encouraging commercial exchange.
Bioconservcion was at the fair with the aim of contacting clients in the industrial area, to enter the Colombian market with our products for the processing of gases and odours and the purification of Biogas. Our visit was successful, with more than 15 meetings held with different companies in the area, among them the following:
- C-deg S.A.S Ingeniería, Energía y Ambiente: Company dedicated to Biogas products.
- Clide Bergemann COLOMBIA S.A.S: Transnational company dedicated to the use of clean energies.
- Gecolsa CAT COLOMBIA S.A.S: Representative company of Caterpillar generators in Colombia.
- HATCH INDISA S.A.S: Transnational engineering company.
- ICP. S.A.S: Engineering company dedicated to the improvement of production processes.
- IMOCOM S.A.S: Company working on the integration of technologies for production processes.
- INP. PROJECTS S.A.S: Engineering company working on projects for industry.
- SERVIPARAMO S.A.S: Engineering company dedicated to wastewater treatment plants.
- SIFAP TECHNOLOGY S.A.S: Company specialised in paint-spraying booths.
- VENFIL S.A.S: Businesses specialised in industrial ventilation.
We would like to take the opportunity to thank all of them for showing interest in Bioconservacion technology for the filtration of air and the purification of gases.