There are ever more uses of water in human activities that require its subsequent purification. Of this, treating this water in waste water treatment plants (WWTP) before releasing it into the ecosystem is in rising demand.
Additionally, there is also an increasing need to treat solid waste in rubbish tips to minimise environment impact in this process.
In these sorts of installations, e.g. WWTPs and rubbish tips, the problems that may surface are primarily due to high concentrations of sulphuric hydrogen, although other contaminating agents may also appear, generating problems such as:
- Elimination of contaminants in generated biogas (primarily xylene and hydrogen sulphide)
Bioconservacion’s philosophy is to always offer the optimal solutions, using innovative techniques in addressing problem areas. To accomplish this we utilise an action protocol which we adapt to the specific needs of each customer and for each causal factor, ensuring that our clients benefit before, during and after the installation of the filtration system. Here’s what we deliver:
- Air quality analysis and identification of problems to resolve
- Study and recommendation of the best solution for each case
- Initiation of testing to simulate the real conditions of the application
- Personalised estimate of the medium’s life expectancy
- Continuous evaluation and follow-up service in our laboratories
- Design and sizing of the filtration equipment
- Reliable logistics and post-sale service.
- Assessment of the treatment provided by the mediums used