Environments with an excess of suspended particles and/or contaminating gasses in the air may be unhealthy and might even cause harmful effects, increasing the risk of developing illnesses.
To address these risks, vast numbers of public installations and buildings must provide air filtration solutions to ensure a high quality of air inside the building to safeguard the health and comfort of the occupants.
Some of these installations would include:
- Hospitals and IVF Centres
- Data Centres
- Shopping and leisure centres
Bioconservacion’s philosophy is to always offer the optimal solutions, using innovative techniques in addressing problem areas. To accomplish this we utilise an action protocol which we adapt to the specific needs of each customer and for each causal factor, ensuring that our clients benefit before, during and after the installation of the filtration system. Here’s what we deliver:
- Air quality analysis and identification of problems to resolve
- Study and recommendation of the best solution for each case
- Initiation of testing to simulate the real conditions of the application
- Personalised estimate of the medium’s life expectancy
- Continuous evaluation and follow-up service in our laboratories
- Design and sizing of the filtration equipment
- Reliable logistics and post-sale service.
- Assessment of the treatment provided by the mediums used