BIOCONSERVACION S.A., a company dedicated to the design of air filtration and gas purification solutions, has decided to implement a Quality Management System based on the ISO 9001 standard to improve the service it provides to its customers.
The General Management of BIOCONSERVACION focuses on the Quality System to organize the operation of the company, based on some basic pillars such as the Quality of its products, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of the System's effectiveness. For this, the BIOCONSERVACION Quality Management System is based on:
- Quality and continuous improvement are the responsibility of all the members of BIOCONSERVACION starting from the management.
- Quality is obtained by planning, executing, reviewing and improving the Management System, keeping in mind always the context of BIOCONSERVACION, both internal and external.
- Quality is oriented towards the Satisfaction of all our clients (and interested parties), through the commitment of BIOCONSERVACION to comply with their needs and requirements, as well as the legal and regulatory requirements and those of the products.
- Quality is based on the Continuous Improvement of both the production processes and the provision of the service, as well as the effectiveness of the Quality Management System in which preventing risks is a fundamental aspect.
- Quality directs us to pay maximum attention to new developments and technological innovation to provide better products and services.
- Quality requires the participation and collaboration of all, so this Policy is distibuted to all BIOCONSERVACION staff for their knowledge and understanding.
For the effective application of these principles, it is necessary to support them from both the management team and the staff.